Wednesday, November 2, 2005

I'm still sort of moved by your "My word is stronger than oak" thing.

My intentions were to have a review (a small one, at least) posted by tomorrow afternoon after coming home from work.

Work, however, has side tracked my current venture.

Hey you! Ya you! You three! They help me pay the bills... so turn that frown upside down.

Things are kinda hectic here at home (as well as at work). Maintaining a proper balance of subtle seriousness and humor is extremely difficult when the mental-stability of the household has been vigorously shaken like an Etch-A-Sketch in a toddler's hands. That and it's extremely difficult to play a game of baseball when you're currently missing your catcher, left and center fielders as well as a shortstop (my analogy for being understaffed at work right now).

My promise to you is that I'll take notes tomorrow night... and try to get a post out by Saturday afternoon. It would be earlier, but I have an early morning meeting to attend at the Yellow Tag.

Thanksgiving is just around the corner... God help us all!

[Title Quote From: Jerry Maguire]

No comments: