Monday, October 31, 2005

Life is like a movie. Only you can't pick your genre.

"Stu, Stu, Stu, what's your motive? Billy's got one, the police are on their way, what are you gonna tell them?"
"Peer pressure, I'm far too sensitive." --Scream (1996)

Happy Halloween, everyone. And when I say everyone, I mean all 3 people who are reading this. For those who don't have the time to dedicate themselves to 90+ minutes of blood and guts, I present to you Angry Alien Productions "30 Second Bunny Theatre."
(An entire feature-length film re-enacted by bunnies in 30 seconds.)

Here are the highlights for today:

Freddy vs. Jason
The Exorcist
Scream
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Alien
The Shining
JAWS (save this one for last; it's worth it.)

I'm sure there are those of you who are familiar with "30 Second Bunny Theatre" from Starz In Demand, but for those who don't have digital cable (and never will), these should be a riot. I have seen all but one in it's original form (Freddy vs. Jason).

Hope you all have a great evening. I hope to have a new review posted by Wednesday night if all goes well.

[Title Quote From: Scream]

No comments: