Monday, December 29, 2008

Out with the old, in with the new

My feeble attempt every year is to do a better job at writing frequently. I almost always end up failing miserably when I look back at my post history and can usually count them all on my two hands. Hopefully 2009 will be better. (In case you haven't noticed, I've also change the layout in an attempts to inspire myself!)

I've decided to apply my writing skills (if you can even call them that) and follow The One Minute Writer. I can't promise that there will be a post every day, but my intentions are to at least post weekly with each topic and/or question and my response below. I also can't promise that it will only be a minute, give me a little credit for trying something new!

Hope everyone has a Safe and Happy New Year!

Please check back on January 1st for my new series of posts.

No comments: