Monday, November 27, 2006

It's just like Santa's workshop! Except it smells like mushrooms... and everyone looks like they wanna hurt me.

My apologies for not writing as much as I've wanted to these past couple of weeks. I think I've written so much over the course of last month that the tank is a little more empty than what I was expecting. I've started two reviews but I can't get past the second or third paragraph on either. My intentions were good but I'm just having a hard time with the follow-through.

Things will pick up eventually, but this is just a warning that I won't be updating as much for the next month or so. With the holiday season already upon us, I have other matters to attend to that will keep me from writing as much as I want to. Anyone familiar with working in a retail environment (especially a large electronics retailer) will know that this Christmas (oops, I said it) is always the most important time of year for us.

Buddy: "You stink. You smell like beef and cheese! You don't smell like Santa."
Elf (2003)
With extended hours until mid-January, the neverending flow of product and the general hustle and bustle of the season, it can really take the wind out of my sails. I'll be lucky to get anything done at home for the next month if my schedule consists of closing, then opening, then closing... you get the picture. There are more important things going on in my life than this website and I plan to dedicate any and all free time (as long as we can coordinate it) to her.

Anyways, I'm sure that I'll eventually post something before the 25th, but I do hope that everyone has a Merry Christmas if for some reason I don't get around to posting before then. (See, now all my bases are covered in case I do get completely lazy and don't want to post for a whole month.)

Until next time, dear readers.

No comments: